Information about Capsules, Blisterpacks and Medisan
Why does ReAge make use of capsules in stead of tablets?
ReAge specifically chooses for the use of capsules in stead of tablets. The production process for capsules guarantees the quality of our active ingredients and keeps our products pure. Additionally, capsules provide much more ease of use for our customers:
- Capsules exclusively contain active ingredients. Only when it is necessary for production the capsules will be complemented with natural excipients. For example potato starch or vegetable oil.
- Contrary to tablets which contain a minimal of 30% chemical additives in order to produce them.
- Additionally, when producing tablets there will be a short-lasting high amount of energy that is being put in to the product in order to compress the tablet. This can damage the active ingredients. This is not the case with the production of capsules.
- Capsules are being filled with ingredients using a feeder which fills from the capper in to the capsuleshell. This process proceeds without extra energy and the active ingredients will not be affected.
- Furthermore, capsules are much easier to swallow than tablets. This is because capsules become softer in contact with saliva. Also, the surface area of capsules is smoother which makes swallowing easier.
- Moreover, it is guaranteed that capsules fall apart in the stomach whereby the release of the active ingredients takes place. This is not always the case with tablets.