Femeno 1 - Supports Female Hormone Activity
Female Hormone Support - your first step in menopause relieve!
High-quality supplement for women. The menopause is a natural process which can be of influence on women during certain years in their life. Femeno opts for a natural relieve of symptoms during menopause. This supplement contains natural ingredients and is rich in isoflavones.
Femeno 1 can be combined with Femeno 2 which makes this supplement even more effective and powerful. You can also combine with Femeno 3, which also contains isoflavones.
✓ Your first step in Menopause relief
✓ 60 easy to swallow capsules
✓ Blisterpackage, long shelf life and hygienic
✓ Combine with Femeno 2 for a powerful blend
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 37919
- EAN: 8719324147019
Femeno 1 is our menopause supplement for active women!
As we age, our body produces fewer hormones. This is known as menopause. Female menopause usually occurs between the ages of forty-five and fifty-five. Menstrual periods become irregular and eventually stop entirely. The last menstrual cycle is called ‘menopause’, but women can already experience symptoms in the years before the last menstrual cycle due to this drop in estrogen levels. Symptoms include:
- hot flashes;
- difficulty sleeping or staying asleep;
- tiredness and loss of energy;
- dry skin and dry mucous membranes;
How does Femeno 1 work?
Femeno 1 contains natural ingredients and is rich in phytoestrogens. The list below contains the active ingredients and their properties:
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity, activates the natural energy in your body and is beneficial for a good mental balance;
- Biotin (Vit B8) is good for your hair and maintaining normal skin and mucous membranes, supports your energylevel and contributes to mental resilience;
- Magnesium is for maintaining strong bones and teeth, is good for muscle function, helps with tiredness and fatique and is good for concentration;
- Soy bean extract is rich in isoflavones;
- Red Clover is also rich in isoflavones and can help women with the symptoms of menopause, such as hot flashes*.
- Dong Quai or female ginseng is one of the most commonly used ingredients in Traditional Chinese Medicin (TCM) for relieving symptoms of menopause. It also supports the normal function of the urinary tract*.
- Wild Yam roots contain diosgenin, which supports the menopause process with symptoms like hot flashes, nightsweats, irritability and mood swings*.
- Valerian is a natural, mild sedative that helps the body and mind to relax, to fall asleep easily and to stay emotionally and physically balanced during stressful times* .
- Kudzu (Pueraria lobata) is a climbing plant native to China and Japan. It is an excellent source of phytoestrogen and supports the natural process of menopause*.
Estrogens and Skin.
Estrogens have an affect on the thickness of the skin and have a stimulating effect on the production of the body's own hyaluronic acid and collagen. Estrogens ensure that the skin has the right thickness, firmness and hydration, thereby preventing or slowing down the appearance of wrinkless.
If you'd like to relieve the symptoms of menopause, opt for Femeno 1, which can also be combined with Femeno 2 or Femeno 3.
* (Red Clover, Dong Quai, Wild Yam, Valerian, Kudzu) - Health claim awaiting European admission -