Male Factor 1 - Hormonal Activity & Energy
Male Factor 1 Hormonal Activity & Energy - Stay Active and Fit!
Male Factor 1 is a high-quality supplement for men. As men age testosterone levels start to decrease. This is a natural process but can cause several discomforts such as loss of energy & stamina, tiredness, hairloss, reduction of muscle mass or concentration problems.
Besides a healthy, balanced diet and enough exercise ReAge highly recommends Male Factor 1, your first step in male support! It contains natural and effective ingredients that, amongst other important functions, can help in maintaining normal testosterone levels in the blood (Zinc) and regulate hormonal activity (B6).
✓ Right combination of clinically-active ingredients in 1 capsule a day
✓ Well combined with Male Factor 2 or Male Factor 3
✓ Blisters: hygienic & long shelf life
✓ 60 capsules
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 37914
- EAN: 8719324147057
Testosterone levels start to decrease around the age of thirty. Free testosterone levels decrease by 1-2% per year on average. These levels decrease by 50-60% between the ages of twenty-five and seventy-five, which is a normal and natural process. A decrease in testosterone levels can cause physical and psychological symptoms.
Changes in blood pressure and cholesterol may be linked to your testosterone levels.
Strength, energy and libido.
Low testosterone levels can cause fatique and may slow down your recovery after physical activities. It can cause changes in your mood, impact memory and concentration and you may experience difficulty sleeping. A reduction may also contribute to hairloss and reduction of bone- and muscle mass. Furthermore it can cause a reduction in testicle size, amount of semen and the lowering of your sex drive.
What causes a decrease in testosterone?
A decrease in testosterone can have different causes, including:
- Testosterone production decreases
- The testosterone supply in the blood changes, testosterone starts to bind more tightly to the SHBG proteins
- Testosterone metabolism changes
- The effectiveness of testosterone receptors decreases
- There are interactions with other hormones
Male Factor 1: how does it work?
Male Factor 1 only contains safe and natural ingredients:
- Vitamin B1: activates the natural energy in your body, has a positive effect on the heart, contributes to the normal function of the nervous system and is good for concentration, learning capacity, memory and mental balance.
- Vitamin B2: contributes to the normal red cell continuation, promotes energymetabolism, is important for the nervous system and benefical for normal iron metabolism. Vitamin B2 is an antioxidant and contributes to extra energy during times of tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin B3: contributes to energy metabolism & fitness, is important for maintaining normal skin and mucous membranes, contributes to learning capabilities & memory and is good for concentration and the mood.
- Vitamin B5: promotes energy metabolism, contributes to a normal synthesis and metabolism of steroidhormones, helps with tiredness and fatigue, supports during stressful situations and contributes to normal resistance to stress.
- Vitamin B6, which contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity and normal energymetabolism, is beneficial for homocysteine metabolism and helps the immunesystem. It salso contributes to normal psychological functioning and can reduce lack of energy.
- Vitamin B12: for red blood cell formation. It contributes to normal mitosis and is important for the nervous system. Vitamin B12 supports homocysteine metabolism and helps the immune system. It also contributes to normal mental capacity & reasoning skills, supports energy metabolism.
- Vitamin C: helps the normal respiration (energy release from food) and increases iron absorption. It has a positive influence on resistance during or after physical exertion and supports the immune system. It also contributes to the protection of cells against oxidative damage and helps to maintain the continuation of Vitamin E-activity. Vitamin C contributes to fitness.
- Vitamin E: is an antioxidant and helps in the protection of healthy cells.
- Zinc: has numerous functions in the body, such as the contribution to maintaining normal levels of testosterone in the blood and the contribution to normal fertility and reproduction. Zinc is good for sperm quality, supports the immune system and contributes to normal hair growth. Zinc contributes to a normal function of memory, concentration & intelligence.
- Selenium: contributes to normal sperm production and is good for sperm quality. It is good for your hair, contributes to the immune system and helps in the protection of healthy cells.
- Tribulus terrestris: supports male potency. It is good for the kidneys, the urinary tract and supports normal passing of urine*.
- Ginko Biloba: is good for bloodcirculation, helps to stay bright and crisp and is good for concentration, memory and learning capacity*.
Combining Male Factor 1 and Male Factor 2 offers an effective, natural supplement. Male Factor 3 can also be combined with Male Factor 1 or 2.
* (Tribulus Terrestris, Ginkgo Biloba) - Health claims awaiting European admission. -