Male Factor 3
Male menopause is characterised by a decrease in testosterone production. This starts around the age of thirty and continues gradually until the age of seventy-five.
Importance of nitrogen oxide
As we age, we lose 85% of our ability to produce nitrogen oxide (NOx). Men over the age of forty experience a 50% reduction in NOx compared to younger men. Men over the age of sixty have a production capacity of just 15%. NOx is important for blood vessel dilation throughout the body, including in the reproductive organs.
Sexual function and lifestyle
Lifestyle changes can help maintain sexual function. Points to consider:
- Quit smoking
- Lose weight
- Exercise more
- Maintain healthy sleep habits
- Consume alcohol in moderation
If these lifestyle changes don't help, Male Factor 3 could help improve sexual function.
Male Factor 3: how does it work?
Male Factor 3 only contains safe ingredients. The list below contains the active ingredients and their properties:
- Zinc supports fertility and reproduction and helps to maintain healthy testosterone levels
- Selenium promotes sperm production
- Maca (lLpidium meyenii) is a nutrient-rich Peruvian root vegetable that grows high in the Andes. This root extract has been used by the Peruvian population for more than 2,000 years. Maca supports healthy sexual function and fertility
- Pycnogenol® is a natural plant extract from the bark of the French maritime pine. It supports healthy blood vessels and circulation, which is important for erectile function
- L-arginine is rich in nitrogen oxide (NOx)
1. Andersen ML et al, Brain Research, 2011;(1416):80-104
2. Aoki H et al, Phytother Res 2012 Feb:26(2):204–207
3. Stanislavov R et al, J of Sex and Marital Ther 2003 29(3)
4. Fitzpatrick DF, Journal of Cardiovascular Pharmacology: 1998 Oct 32(4):509-515
5. Bode-Bröger SM et al, Br J Clin Pharmacol. 1998 Nov;46(5):489-97.
6. Cavallini G et al, Urology, 2004;63(4):641-6
7. Cavallini G et al, Urology 2005; 66(5):1080-5