Male Factor 3 - Male potency
Lower testosterone levels and sexual functioning and potency.
Male menopause is characterised by a decrease in testosterone production. This starts around the age of thirty and continues gradually until the age of seventy-five. Free testosterone levels decrease by 1-2% per year on average. These levels decrease by 50-60% between the ages of twenty-five and seventy-five.
A decrease in testosterone levels is a normal and natural process. Nevertheless it can cause physical and psychological symptoms which can impact your daily life. You can experience symptoms such as energy loss, tiredness & fatigue, less stamina, diminished concentration but also a reduced libido or erection difficulties.
Importance of nitrogen oxide
As we age, we lose 85% of our ability to produce nitric oxide (NO). Men over the age of forty experience a 50% reduction in NO compared to younger men. Men over the age of sixty have a production capacity of just 15%. NO is important for blood vessel dilation throughout the body, including in the reproductive organs. Good blood circulation is important for achieving or maintaining an erection.
Lifestyle changes can help maintain sexual function. Points to consider:
- Quit smoking
- Lose weight
- Exercise more
- Maintain healthy sleep habits
- Consume alcohol in moderation
In addition to lifestylchanges and a healthy, balanced diet, ReAge highly recommends Male Factor 3.
Male Factor 3: how does it work?
Male Factor 3 only contains safe and effective ingredients. The list below contains the active ingredients and their properties:
- Zinc: contributes to maintaining normal testosterone levels, fertility and reproduction. Zinc is also good for sperm quality;
- Selenium: contributes to sperm production and is good for sperm quality;
- Maca (Lepidium Meyenii): is a nutrient-rich Peruvian root vegetable that grows high in the Andes. This root extract has been used by the Peruvian population for more than 2,000 years. Maca supports male potency, is uplifting and helps to maintain energylevels*;
- Pycnogenol®: is a natural extract derived from the bark of the French Maritime Pine. It's for maintaining a good bloodvessel condition and it's good for circulation*.
- L-Arginine: is a essential biological precursor to nitric oxide (NO).
* (Maca, Pycnogenol®) - Health claim awaiting European admission - .
1. Andersen ML et al, Brain Research, 2011;(1416):80-104
2. Aoki H et al, Phytother Res 2012 Feb:26(2):204–207
3. Stanislavov R et al, J of Sex and Marital Ther 2003 29(3)
4. Fitzpatrick DF, Journal of Cardiovascular Pharmacology: 1998 Oct 32(4):509-515
5. Bode-Bröger SM et al, Br J Clin Pharmacol. 1998 Nov;46(5):489-97.
6. Cavallini G et al, Urology, 2004;63(4):641-6
7. Cavallini G et al, Urology 2005; 66(5):1080-5