Why is Magnesium important?
Magnesium is an essential mineral that occurs in almost all body cells. It is a popular mineral in anti-aging medicine and plays a key role in several metabolic reactions in the body:
- Magnesium contributes to maintaining normal strong bones and maintaining a strong set of teeth;
- Magnesium is important for normal muscle function and plays a role in maintaining stong and smooth muscles;
- Magnesium contributes to the formation of cells and tissues;
- Magnesium plays a role in the formation of body protein and contributes to electrolyte balance;
- Magnesium activates the body's natural energy and contributes to a normal energy metabolism;
- Magnesium contributes to mental resilience and normal mental capacity. Magnesium is good for the mood, for learning performance, concentration and contributes to memory function.
- Magnesium contibutes to the reduction of tiresness and fatigue, can help in reducing the lack of energy and contributes to fitness.
- Magnesium contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system and plays a role in signalling between (nerve)cells.
Re-Age Magnesium is a special formula (Magnesium Bisglycinate) that is well absorbed in our body. Re-Age Magnesium has a high bioavailability, partly due to the addition of Bioperine® (Piper Nigrum Extract). Bioperine® promotes the absorption of Magnesium.
Is high bioavailability important?
Certainly, but not alone! High bioavailability is of course important, which means that the product is well absorbed. But for that you can also take a simple magnesium citrate formulation. High bioavailability also means that the product quickly leaves our body. After all, due to the high concentration in our blood, the magnesium is immediately eliminated from our body through our kidneys and leaves our body with the urine. Quickly absorbed, quickly excreted ...
ReAge has especially opted for Magnesium Bisglycinate. Due to the binding to the amino acid Glycine, Re-Age Magnesium is not immediately excreted through the kidneys into our urine. Due to the binding of glycine, Magnesium Bisglycinate is too large for that to happen immediately, thus keeping the Magnesium longer available for all cells in our body. A unique formula!