Femeno 2 works together with Femeno 1
Already before menopause, oestrogen production starts to slow, which can affect your daily life. You may experience mood swings, fatigue, difficulty sleeping, night sweats and hot flashes. Menstrual periods become irregular and eventually stop entirely. The last menstrual cycle is called ‘menopause’, but the symptoms can last for years.
Femeno 2 supports the body's natural hormone balance and is an excellent supplement to Femeno 1. It contains effective natural ingredients, including:
- Trimethylglycerin is a methyl donor and helps the methylation and discharge of oestrogen by-products.
- Broccoli extract, found in brassicaceae like broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage and sprouts, contributes to a healthy hormone balance I3C (indole-3-carbinole) and DIM (diindolylmethane) help the body regulate oestrogen metabolism.
- S-adenosylmethionine (SAMe) is involved in several biochemical processes. It's a methyl donor and helps the methylation and discharge of oestrogen by-products.
- Glutathione is an important antioxidant and prevents the formation of DNA adducts, which are formed when oestrogen by-products bind to the DNA.
A healthy lifestyle
Menopause usually occurs between the ages of forty-five and fifty-five. Exercise, a healthy diet and quality sleep contribute to general health and well-being, even with declining oestrogen levels.
Declining oestrogen levels
Symptoms of menopause include hot flashes, night sweats, mood swings, hair loss and trouble sleeping. This is caused by decreased oestrogen production. If you'd like to support your natural hormone balance, we recommend a combination of the effective supplements Female Factor 1 and 2.
Femeno 1 supports estrogen production and sensitivity, while Femeno 2 regulates the removal of unnecessary oestrogen by-products.
1. Fournier A et al, Int J Cancer. 2005 Apr 10;114(3):448-54.
2. Walaszek Z, Szemraj J, Narog M, et al. Cancer Detect Prev 1997;21:178-90.
3. Gruber CJ et al. N Eng J Med; 2002; Vol 346, No. 5: 340-352