Gut Feeling - Probiotics
Gut Feeling - Probiotics & Natural Ingredients for Gut Support
Gastrointestinal health is important for the proper digestion and absorption of nutrients and for your overall wellbeing. Are you experiencing intestinal complaints? A healthy, balanced and high fiber diet is important for preventing or relieving symptoms.
ReAge highly recommends Gut Feeling with natural ingredients Aloe Vera, Reishi and Turmeric and the world's best Probiotics & Prebiotics.
Support your body in a natural way with ReAge Gut Feeling.
✓ Right blend of active ingredients in 1 capsule per day
✓ Contains Probiotics & Prebiotics
✓ Blisters: hygienic & long shelf life
✓ 60 capsules
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 37912
- EAN: 8719324147033
New top-quality gastro-intestinal supplement.
Plenty of exercise, water and fibre-rich foods contribute to healthy bowel function. A good bowel function is important to digest and absorp nutrients. These nutrients provide energy and are transformed in other important substances the body needs for numerous physiological processes.
Healthy bowel function becomes harder to maintain as we age. We can experience intestinal complaints such as bloating, cramps, diarrhoea and/or obstipation. In addition to exercise, plenty of fluids, a healthy and high fiber diet, sufficient sleep and relaxation, ReAge highly recommends Gut Feeling with unique Probiotcs & Prebiotics.
How does Gut Feeling work?
Gut Feeling consists of natural ingredients:
- Vitamin B2 and Biotin contribute to healthy skin and mucous membranes, Vitamin B2 has cellprotective properties.
- Inulin is a prebiotic fibre and serves as food for Probiotics, therefore enhancing growth and survival of intestinal bacteria.
- Reishi or Ganoderma Lucidem is a mushroom extract that is commonly used in Traditional Chinese Medicin (TCM). It focuses on maintaining a healthy digestion and has a positive influence on the immunesystem*.
- Bifidobacterium Longum is a bacteria developed by the University of Leuven in Belgium and is resistant to stomach acid and the bile salts in the duodenum. Gut Feeling contains 20 x 109 (20 billion) bacteria per capsule.
- LactoSpore® is a sporulating probiotic bacteria (Lactobacillus Acidophilus). It is resistant to stomach acids and the bile salts in the duodenum. Lactobacilli become activated in the intestines. The product has a long shelf life thanks to these spores. Normally the capsules are often kept in a conventional medicine jar which results in the fact that most lactobacilli become deactivated within a week. By including these spores by Re-Age and packaging each individual capsule in a separate blister pack, we can guarantee the long shelf life and stability of this product. Gut Feeling contains 2 x 109 (2 billion) spores per capsule.
- Aloe Vera is used for various supportive and protective purposes. It is good for bowel function, helps digestion and promotes a normal stool*.
- Turmeric supports the maintaining of a healthy digestion, is good for bowel function and supports the body's immune response.
What are probiotics?
Probiotics are foodsupplements with living microorganisms, these microorganisms are resistant to gastric acid and bile therefor entering the intestines alive and well. Gut Feeling contains high-quality Lactobacilli and Bifidobacteria.
Prebiotics are non-digestable organic substances/fibers that act as food for intestinal bacteria such as Bifidobacteria and Lactobacilli.
Three tips for healthy bowel function:
- Vegetables and high-fibre foods contribute to healthy bowel function. Eat a varied diet rich in high-fibre foods like bread, vegetables and fruits.
- Regular exercise is important for bowel health, as it keeps things moving.
- Drink at least two litres of fluids a day to soften stools. It's important to drink enough fluids or water when eating high-fibre foods.
If you are still experiencing constipation after following the above advice for four to six weeks, consult your doctor.
* Aloe Vera, Reishi & Turmeric - Healthclaims awaiting European admission - .