Brain Performance - Supports mental performance and cognition (vit B3, B5, B6, B12)
Brain Performance contains natural ingredients such as multiple B-vitamins, Ginkgo Biloba, Choline and other important nutrients. These support cognitive functions such as concentration, memory and a clear mind (vit B3, B5, B6, B12).
Want to improve concentration and cognitive function during the day? Read more about Brain Performance.
✓ Right combination of clinical-active ingredients in 1 capsule per day
✓ Supports your memory and concentration (B3, B5, B6, B12)
✓ Smart blisters: hygienic, long shelf life & easy to travel with!
✓ 60 capsules
- Stock: Out Of Stock
- Model: 37918
- EAN: 8719324147002
Concentration is the ability to focus on a topic or task for prolonged periods. As we age, our ability to concentrate deteriorates and we become more forgetful. Certain vitamins are extremely important for our cognitive processes and mental fitness. A balanced and varied diet can help improve concentration.
Important vitamins & nutrients.
Brain Performance contains different vitamins and nutrients that help improve concentration, memory and learning capacity, including:
- Vitamin B1, which plays an important role in the functioning of nerves. Vitamin B1 contributes to brain- and nerve functions that involve concentration and learning ability. It also contributes to memory performance and keeping a clear mind.
- Vitamin B2, which supports the formation of nerve cells and plays an important role in nerve functioning. Vitamin B2 also has anti-oxidative properties and supports the natural defence system of body cells.
- Vitamins B1 and B2 both improve the protective mechanism of nerve cells to ward off free radicals.
- Vitamins B3 and B6, which play an important role in generating energy in human cells such as brain cells. They contribute to brain- and nerve functions that involve reasoning, concentration, mental capacity, memory and learning ability.
- Vitamin B12, which activates the natural energy in your body and contributes to required mental effort. Vitamin B12 contributes to concentration, learning achievements and memory. It supports mental resillience, it's good for your mood and beneficial for mental balance. Vit B 12 is found in beef, game and eggs.
- Choline, which is a vitamin B-like substance and contributes to the structure of celmembranes.
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine, which is a semi essential amino acid.
- Ginkgo Biloba, which has been used in traditional medicin for centuries to clear the mind. It is good for bloodcirculation, contributes to normal mental performance & concentration and is good for memory function, especially during the aging process (*).
- Phosphatidylserine, which is a component of cellmembranes.
- L-Tryptophan, which is an amino acid.
Want to improve your concentration? Sleep more and exercise!
The quality of your cognitive functions is directly related to the quality of your sleep. Sleep, particularly REM sleep, plays an important role in learning and memory. If we experience irregular sleep, less sleep or bad sleep quality we will have more difficulty in focusing, concentrating, processing and memorizing information.
Exercise and a healthy body is also known to improve brain health. Clinical studies have shown that regular exercise improves the condition of brain cells. And as we become older it becomes even more important to stay active and exercise regularly. This will have a positive influence on your cognitive abilities, your memory and the capacity to hold attention.
* (Ginkgo Biloba) - Healthclaim awaiting European admission.