Good defenses, that's what it's all about, especially during cold, dark winter months, during stressful times and when your lifestyle and diet is less healthy.
The human immunesystem is constantly active. It's purpose is maintaining physical health and the protection of the body against disease and against other harmful influences. Activity is increased when the body gets infected with bacteria, virusses, fungi or parasites. This hightened activity means the body uses more energy and is in need of extra nutrients and other important substances. A healthy and balanced diet and staying hydrated is key. In addition to that you can take foodsupplements such as Immune Pro to support your immune system.
Aging and your Immune system.
Aging is accompanied by a loss of strength of the immune system. This is called immunosenescence. Because of this process people will be more prone to illness such as respiratory infections and pneumonia. During this aging process ReAge highly recommends Immune Pro complemetary to a healthy and balanced diet.
Importance of vitamin D.
Women above 50 years old and women during or after menopause are advised to take extra Vitamin D. The decrease in estrogenlevels can lead to a decline in vitamin D production. Aging also reduces the production of vitamin D in the skin. Because of these declines women are at higher risk of osteoporosis. Menopause can also reduce the strenght of the immune system.
As men get older, they also experience a decline in the levels of vitamin D, but this decline starts at a somewhat higher age. For both men and women, ReAge recommends to take supplementary Immune Pro. Immune Pro contains no less than 3000 IU of vitamin D. Not just any vitamin D, but a very special one: while most vitamin D's on the market are of animal origin, Immune Pro contains vegan vitamin D, so no animal material in our capsules! At a daily dosages of two capsules, Immune Pro meets the recommended daily intake of vitamin D.
Immune Pro is a versatile formula, with even more important ingredients in support of the immune system:
- Vitamin A, supports the maintenance of the normal skin and mucous membranes, our body's first barrier against pathogens. Vitamin A also supports the body's immune system.
- Vitamin C, no less than 1000 mg of the product Quali-C®, a patented formula of high quality and reliability from the Dutch manufacturer DSM. Vitamin C has numerous function in the body, such as the support of the immunesystem and promoting immune respons during and after physical exertion. Next to that vitamin C supports energymetabolism, is an antioxidant and it helps reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin D, no less than 3000 IE of vegetable origin. So no animal material and 100% vegan! Vitamin D also has numerous important roles in the human body. Most people know that vitamin D is for the maintenance of normale bones, teeth and molars. It also increases the uptake of calcium in the bones. Vitamin D contributes to the process of cellregeneration, has a positve influence on the immune system, is good for the muscles and helps to reduce the risk of falling.
- Vitamin E helps the natural defence of body cells and is an antioxidant. Immune Pro contains 100% of the daily required amount.
- Selenium in a high dose of 200 micrograms has a positive influence on the immune system and contributes to good resistance and helps protect healthy body cells.
- Zinc contributes to a normal cell replication and normal DNA-synthesis. It contributes to the normal function of the immune system, is an antioxidant and helps in protecting healthy body cells. Immune Pro contains 22 mg on a daily basis.
- Copper activates the natural energy in the body, supports a normal skin pigmentation, has a positive influence on the immunesystem and helps to protect body cells against harmful external influences.
- The Echinacea plant or also called "Purple Coneflower" is native to North America and was used by the Indians both internally and externally. The Echinacea plant is best known to us for its strength in supporting the the immune system. In addition, Echinacea also contributes to maintaining a healthy respiratory system*. Immune Pro contains a 10x concentrated Echinacea extract.
- L-Glutathione is an important antioxidant.
Immune Pro is a top-quality supplement and is developed on a scientific basis. A versatile, multi-ingredient formula to support the entire immunesystem.
* (Echinacea) - Healthclaim awaiting European admission - .